Frequently Asked Questions
- TV is pixelating – Mount antenna in a different spot to get a better signal or upgrade cables.
- TV is breaking up – Usually caused by a weak signal. Get cabling and connections checked. Check amplifiers or splitters are functioning at optimal levels.
- No signal comes up on TV – Check cables and antenna are connected properly.
- No pictures only sound – Check your inverter.
- Weak signal – Check connection socket.
- Poor reception/Poor picture quality – Install a high quality antenna.
- TV not working – Check cables and antenna are connected properly.
- No channels – Rescan channels and check connections.